|There's Something Else Going On|
|Written by:||Patrick Harbinson|
|Directed by:||Seth Mann|
|Running time:||47 minutes|
|Original airdate:||November 23, 2014|
Carrie improvises to salvage her mission. The CIA closes in on a leak.
Carrie asks Dennis Boyd to confess to helping the ISI, but he denies involvement. In the middle of the session, Martha Boyd pulls Dennis out and criticizes Carrie, but this is shown to be a ploy, as Martha agrees with Carrie's suspicions. Martha later catches Dennis trying to escape the embassy and locks him up.
During the prisoner exchange, the CIA and ISI stand at opposite ends of an airstrip. Both sides release their prisoners at the same time. A teenage boy wearing a suicide vest follows along with Saul. At this point, Saul sits down and refuses to move because he doesn't wish to see those prisoners go free. Carrie approaches Saul and pleads with him. Finally, Saul agrees and rises up, and the exchange succeeds.
On the way back to the Embassy, the three car convoy transporting Saul and Carrie is struck by two RPGs. The CIA staff detect the explosions, and Lockhart sends the embassy's security guards to the scene. When Martha visits Dennis in the cell, and tells him what happened, it occurs to Dennis that the explosions are a diversion for an attack on the embassy. He confesses to Martha that he told Tasneem Qureshi about the embassy's hidden tunnel.
Haissam Haqqani and a platoon of soldiers, all armed with assault rifles, make use of the tunnel and get inside.
- Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison
- Rupert Friend as Peter Quinn
- Mandy Patinkin as Saul Berenson
- Nazanin Boniadi as Fara Sherazi
- Tracy Letts as Andrew Lockhart
- Laila Robins as Martha Boyd
- Sarita Choudhury as Mira Berenson
- Mark Moses as Dennis Boyd
- Michael O'Keefe as John Redmond
- Nimrat Kaur as Tasneem Qureshi
- Art Malik as Bunraf Latif
- Raza Jaffrey as Aasar Khan
- Alex Lanipekun as Hank Wonham
- Numan Acar as Haissam Haqqani