|Written by:||Chip Johannessen|
|Directed by:||Alex Graves|
|Running time:||46 minutes|
|Original airdate:||February 19, 2017|
Keane gets sidelined. Carrie's work follows her home.
Peter needs to babysit Frannie until the nanny arrives. Journalists gather in front of Carrie's house and agitate Peter. The situation escalates after the nanny arrives and a group of protesters throws a rock into a window of the house. Peter shoots the perpetrator and police gathers in front of the house.
When Carrie arrives and talks to Peter she manages to throw him down. He gets arrested by the police.
- Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison
- Rupert Friend as Peter Quinn
- Elizabeth Marvel as Elizabeth Keane
- F. Murray Abraham as Dar Adal
- Mandy Patinkin as Saul Berenson